EuroMpire is growing and needs to add to its already awesome team!
EuroMpire is a family owned and operated European car repair and performance facility, located a few minutes outside of Charlotte NC.
We focus mainly on the BMW brand. Offering everyday repairs and maintenance, to “break-neck” performance upgrades, we deal and install all the top brand name performance items and have the areas only all wheel drive linked dynojet dyno.
We have a very strong presence in the local community, and we give charitably, as do our clients.
We have a relatively laid back work atmosphere with a fantastic culture.
As an employee of EuroMpire you will receive:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Heavily discounted parts and accessories
- Free lunch at least once a week
5 day work week (optional overtime, never mandatory)
We are looking for a technician that is:
- Self motivated
- Hard working
- Has a passion for BMW and the industry
- Has their own tools
- Has great people skills
- Has a top notch work ethic
- Willing to continuously learn more about the industry
- Has previous training and experience.
Technician responsibilities include:
- Properly and efficiently diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- Performing routine maintenance
- Installing aftermarket accessories and performance parts
- Keeping a clean and organized work area
- Clearly communicating needed repairs to service consultants using our in house methods.
If this sounds like you please send your resume to Matt@EuroMpire.com today and start the interview process!